Tuesday 26 April 2011

.:Not All Scribbles:.

Hi peeps!

Sad to say, there aren't any scribbles today. Didn't get inspired throughout the day and just didn't felt like scribbling. *Good girl for a day*


Well, it's not all bad though, I did some scribbles some time back, so here you go.

Psssst...It's NOT ALL SCRIBBLES. It's inclusive of a Birthday Card too!

This was just some random design that I drew on a piece of paper.
 It all started with pencil then it just grew to this colorful-random-sketches.

My Good Friend's B'day Card (Front)
*It's just S.I.M.P.L.E. lining on the words with some bees-inspired design.*

My Good Friend's B'day Card (Inner)
#Instead of the usual space where we write our best wishes to her, I created these little pockets.# 
1. You've got privacy, nobody will be ready what you wrote.
2. Aren't they adorable?!?
I know there are a lot of better people that make better cards than me. This is just my hobby, making cards for people and scribbling around.

If you can't draw, you can scribble! Have Fun Scribblin' !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment